Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

This Week I Will Be Mostly... With a New Category!

...wearing black. Not for any reason, I just noticed I have a good bit of clean black clothes, and I like clean.
...reading The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo. I give myself this week to finish it.
...watching nothing. Really - I've got to get that book read, and I want to spend some time on my bike, too.
...listening to calming music. I'm not stressed, but I think I might be getting a cold, so I want to Zen-out my immune system.
...eating lentils. As soon as Garden Cove has green lentils back in stock. Oh! And chia seeds! I found some, and they are wicked cool! As soon as they touch anything wet, they make this little gel-cocoon. It's weird, but neat - and since they are even healthier than flax seeds, and more easily digestible, I'm down with that.
...shopping for nutritional yeast flakes and hemp protein powder.  I might also look into spirulina and maca. We'll see.
...praying about the new church I visited last night.  It was very interesting, vibrant, and it seems to be another possibility for a church home.

Please let me know if you have a prayer request!

No comments: