Pages

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This Week I Will Be Mostly... a day late...

This week I Will Be Mostly...

...wearing clothes that I have lain out the night before. Trying to save time in the morning!
...reading The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. My fSIL and I have started our own little book club.
...watching the last episode on disc 3, season 2 of Little House on the Prairie, and then I won't be watching anything else this week.
...listening to Gregorian chants. I'm working on Christian meditation.
...eating some whole grains -gotta round this green smoothie out.
...shopping for chia seeds and hemp powder. I still haven't found them. Also, I've looked up and down for canned pumpkin - I guess when the grocery stores finally do stock it, I'll have to buy enough to last me the whole year. 

No comments: