Pages

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

This Week I Will Be Mostly...a day late again...

I'm back! Yay! I have been either sick myself or tending to another unwell member of my family since August 30.  Yes, I remember the day. I learned this morning that my right eardrum is so full that I am going back to my ENT to have my ear manually drained, and - this is how miserable I have been with my ear - I am looking forward to it. So this is my excuse for having not blogged lately.  Rich asked me last night if either one of us could remember the last time we had actually bought real groceries or cleaned the house.  We both laughed.  It's been a pretty pitiful September.  But, I'm looking forward to Thursday night as my orientation to my Therapeutic Massage program, and then Friday to have my hearing (hopefully) restored, and then I'll have an unprecedented week-long vacation with my husband, sister, BIL, nephew, and niece. Things are looking up - and hopefully that means posting will start again.  So, without further ado....

This Week I Will Be Mostly...
...wearing short sleeves but bringing along a light sweater - yippee!
...reading The Return of the Native. And I think this one's going to take a while.
...watching Season 5 of The Office on Netflix Instant.  Even though the show right now looks like it is ready to jump the shark, season 5 is still tres entertaining.
...listening to nothing.  Music has been, sadly, very frustrating with my temporary hearing loss.
...eating junk food.  I'm just being honest, folks.  Last night I had cheetos and peanut M&Ms for dinner, and Richard had flat pretzels, cheetos, and mini pumpkin muffins.  So sad.
...shopping for groceries for the trip!
...praying for our family - our whole family to all be well before and during the vacation.  It's alot to ask, but I have faith in God!

No comments: